4/20/2011

Letter to My Host Family

Hello! My name is Yukino. I appreciate you hosting me. I am looking forward to seeing you and visiting your country. I would like tell you something about myself!! I am a Japanese girl. I am 19 years old, and I am a student at KGU which is located in Kumamoto. I am major in English there. But I am freshman, so I am not good at English. Therefore, please speak to me more slowly than you always do. I will make a studious effort in order to understand what you say. By the way, I have a lot of hobbies. For example, my hobbies are traveling some places, reading Japanese novels, cooking, listening to music and taking part in sports. I especially listening to music and playing soft tennis. Speaking of about music, I usual listen to Masaharu Fukuyama’s song. Do you know him? I will show you a picture that shows him to you. Speaking about my other hobby, playing soft tennis, I have played it from when I was13 years old to 18 years old. Soft tennis is like tennis, but soft tennis is different from tennis in using a rubber ball and size of court and so on. It is very fun. What sports do you like to play I am also interested in learning English. I really would like to improve my English and speak it fluently. By the way, I really want to know about your family, so I have some questions. Please tell me your family structure, and If you have a pet. If you have one, the thing makes happy because I love all kinds of animals. I also have another important question besides above. Do you have some rules of house? Please tell me them! To tell the truth, I am a little bit nervous now because I have never been to a foreign country before. But I am very excited to stay with your family. (325 words)

2 comments:

  1. Your English and introduction is good!
    However I think you have some mistakes.
    I'll tell you it when we meet next!!
    Asking rules of their house is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Eimi:)
    Really? Please tell me^ ^

    ReplyDelete