8/03/2011

The Last day of exam

It was the last day which is examination at the end of the term. I had a modern Japanese history exam at fifth class, that day. But we could see some materials at that exam, so I went to downtown with my friends before I take it.

My friends, Airi, Marika, Miyuki, Risa, and I went to Mister Donuts to eat lunch, but we did not eat Donuts instead of we ate cold noodle!

After that, we went to Häagen-Dazs! And we ordered seven flavors there. I challenged Maccha flavor because I have never eaten it, and I have not liked it. Short for, I have a prejudice it. It was only bitter for me to eat (-_-)

Then I had thought that everyone would go to KGU to take an exam, but in fact, it was only Airi and me!!!!!! Other were treacherous.... haha....

After I took an exam, other my friend, Yusa, and I went to theater where is named DENKIKAN. We watched a movie there. Its title is “Letters to Juliet” which stage is Verona, Italy and is love story! It made everyone who watch it impression. Of cause I teared.

The movie is not showed now, so you must watch it if it is on DVD.

(210 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment