11/16/2011

cell phone

I want to change my cell phone to "i Phone" becouse I have used nomal cell phone but it is not useful for search, and its screen is too small. I also have "i Pod touch". It has not phone function, but it is very useful for me. When I am under the Wi-Fi network, it can connect with Internet. And I can get some  Application software same as what people can get by i Phone. There are great number of Applications, for example various games, education-including English listening-, music, SNS (social networking service) like twitter and Facebook, photo functions and so on. Plus there is "face time" is like visual telephone instead, phone function. Therefore I can do anything. Buon second thought, I am not able to satisfied with i Pod... So I want to get i Phone!!!!!!!!!!!!


[140 words]

1 comment:

  1. >"i Pod touch".
    Did you mean Ipad?
    I have it.
    It's very useful.

    ReplyDelete