5/16/2011

Essay 1-02a: My life in KGU

  Hi, everyone! I am a sophomore of the English department. So I will introduce three things in my life of my university to you. Please refer to my life!!
  First of all is taking classes. Every start of spring term, you can plan for schedule of classes, and you take classes as you planed. For example, you have some compulsory subjects and you can choice another classes you want to take. In my case, I have 4 compulsory subjects and 21 courses I want to take. If you do not take these in the morning, maybe you can do. But it is not good for you because it makes you lazy. Therefore I recommend you to plan carefully. But it is interesting for me to decide class because I can be ready and willing.
  The second, belonging to club. In my university, almost all of the students, include me, join in one or more clubs. In my opinion, you should belong to it because you can make some friends who are not same department, and you can learn the human relationships which are different from until high school one. For example, there are not hard relationships between junior and senior. There is only good one! You might need any courage, but join it, and you are going to catch a lot of irreplaceable things. I did so.
  Finally, you must find least one thing which you can be stuck on. Of course it is excepted play and romp. I found something which I want to do. It is study of Air line and flight attendant. So, I lean it to be flight attendant in the future. I think it is wonderful for you to have a dream and try it again and again. If you can find it, you lead a full school life.
  Those are my life of KGU. What did you feel? What did you think? I want you to spend good time in your school life, and I don't want you to regret for all. KGU is an university which is gifted with a great leaning surrounding. I boost your school life. Good luck!! (361 words)

8 comments:

  1. Belonging to club is very good idea!
    I think it can make many good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you dreams come true!!!!
    So I want to go shopping with you. aha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think what find something which I want to do is important too.
    Your thinking is very good.

    How many "A class" did you have in junior?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your introduction is great!
    How many hours do you study a day for your dream?

    ReplyDelete
  5. kazu* thanks for comment!

    annna* I'm glad to watch your comment^^

    eimi* yah, I think so, and I found it(^^)
       let me see... I had 4 classes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I envy you because you have a dream and study for it. I want to have any dream.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think belonging to circles make their school life fun, too!!!

    ReplyDelete