5/19/2011

My hobbies

My hobbies are so many! Especially, I like take a walk with alone, listen to music, reading a lot of Japanese novels, chat with my friends, playing sports and shopping! The day before yesterday, I went to the prefectural library to rent some novels which was written by Keigo Higashino. I like his novels because he writes interesting mystery one. So I have read his books, for example I read "Himitsu" "Houkago""kakkouhadareno mono" and so on. I love especially "Galileo" series. Those are so interesting to read. A man, Manabu Yukawa, is a professor of university. He is depended from Kaoru Utsumi, is police detective and they solve a lot of affair which are difficult to understand. (117 words)

2 comments:

  1. I like reading books, too. My favorite novelist is Kiyoshi Shigematsu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of novels do you read? Japanese literature? SF? Romance? I think that the more you read many Japanese novels, the more your reading skill improve in both Japanese and english. Please enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete