5/05/2011

THE LIVE BANG!!

  The day before yesterday, 3. May, I went to Fukuoka with the obfect of going MASAHARU FUKUYAMA's live concert with my friend, Fumi.
  We were looking forward to go it, so we arrived at  MARINE MESSE FUKUOKA two hours before opening the dooes! haha!! therefore we bought goods and waited a hour then we entered there. While until start time, maybe one hour, we couldn't stop grining ←

 Our seat were the endmost of arena seats, so we were far from him... but I could see him properly becouse I had put on high heels. It was 10cm, so nobody comes into my sight : )


There were three hours include encore. I enjoyed joining his live concert and he was sooooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooool ( ̄∀ ̄)


I want to go his live again!! (126 words)


5 comments:

  1. Did he has a still longhair??
    Like Asahi super dry TV advertisement,

    ReplyDelete
  2. No he didn't. He cut his hair that has shortened more than that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds nice!
    You must br happy!(*^^*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I watched TV, I found very old Fukuyama!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Momo* i had gooood time^^ so i felt short time... in fact it was 3hours!!

    Yuka*when??? it was TV program? or CM? in fact, i dont like CM of ASAHI SUPER DRY... but i like REGZA new one!! it's so cool

    ReplyDelete