1/11/2012

Alumni event of Junior high school

I joined the class reunion of Sanwa Junior high school last Saturday. It was held at Mielparque Kumamoto. We got gather for the first time in a long time.

There were over one hundred Ex-students of Sanwa, and our teachers were invited. I talked various friends of mine. I chatted best friends, class mate, people whom I spoke to, and the like...

I was unbelievable that all girls became beautiful!! and all guys also have been changed. Some became like host, some became cool. So I did not recognize who was who by looking.

There were a lot of worker there, so it was surprised me. And then I respected them because they who have been worked send their parents some money every month. I felt kind of miserable because I did not have part-time job.


[138 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment