1/06/2012

with my mother

Yesterday when is last day of winter vacation, I went to downtown with my mother for dress of alumni event. Because it has been schedule for next Saturday.

I will be able to meet someone whom I have not been keeping in touch with since graduation again at a class reunion. So I am looking forward to attending the class reunion. We who are on the mate of junior high school, are going to get together as an alumni event.

And than I went and collected my nail face tips to house of my mother's friend who is a manicurist and opened a store at traffic intersection of Suidoucho.

Both of them face tips sooooooo cute! But, it is my first time to apply nail face tips, so I am going to practice once tomorrow!

I am torn between applying upper nail face tips and applying lower one... maybe I think that I will apply upper one tomorrow.

I am looking forward to applying them, but I have the first class of the morning tomorrow, so I am worry about weather I can get up early or not.

lower is the nail face tips which I ordered 

[200 words]

2 comments: