1/05/2012

End of the year party

Three days ago, 30th December, I met three friends of mine who had belonged Soft tennis club of Daiichi high school with me when we were high school students. In fact, there were eight, including me, but four member gathered. We held End of the party at Oasho out behind the Kumamoto city hall.

We were supposed to get together in front of Daiei which are along Shimo-tori street at 6:40. However, the day, a huge number of people were in there, so we could not find each other for some time. End of all, we could get together few minutes later, and then we went ahead the Izakaya.

At the Izakaya, the main course was Nabe! It was maybe Mizutaki! It was very delicious, and wormed our blood. Another food were various Yaki-Tori, pettitoes, Konnayku-Doufu, Chicken-Nanban and the like.

We spend great time there because we met we had not seen about half a year and one of us have lived in Kyoto for university, so there were plenty to talk about.

After we went out there, we went to Karaoke, and we were until 4 a.m.! I sung a lot of songs, and was very enjoyed. And then we came back each home by Taxi. A driver of Taxi which I rode was very gently and funny man! I guess that his age is between 50 and 60 years old.

He talked me a variety of story while going to my house. What I remember best story is about fee of Taxi. Do you know, how is it charged? The Taxi fee is charged by running distance til few years ago. But now, it has been charged by time. It is because there are some people who let Taxi driver is waiting in the Taxi and they shop at convenience store and the like. Therefore it was changed mileage system to time charge.

In the end, I could go back home until 5a.m.. But I had very good time with my friends! And then all of the member of soft tennis club and I will meet the day of coming age, next time. Of cause with Kimono! I am looking forward to coming the day early.

[375 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment