1/11/2012

What I learn through posting

 Book review posts: I learned Speak English, colloquial expression and British English. I learned especially wording such like "Good for nothing".

Essay prep. & Essay posts: I could studied written language, and grammar because I found out some expression to tell somebody what I wanted to say.

Essay catchers: I learned how to compression as Eimi, Haruka and I wrote one document.

Presentation: I understood how to make presentation slides. I became to make it myself.

Comments on classmates' & peers' posts: I got reading skill and learned how to comment to classmates.

Routine weekly posts on topics of my choice: I could become writing(typing) over some words witch were decided.

I also learned luzl about write about dairy, what I am interested, about me and the like. This class was good for me!

[133 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment