6/06/2011

Aso with Calorie Mates!!

 I went to Aso from May 20 to 21th with Calorie Mates. (Calorie Mates is team which is structured Syoko, Akisa, Natsumi of course me!) May 20, we leaved KGU for Aso after we finished our class. There was a person who could drive a car, so Natsumi drove her car. We bought some snacks, breakfast for next day and little drink! kkk♥ We sang loudly a lot of songs in the car while we arrive Aso Farm Village. For example, we sang some songs which are Ikimonogakari, EXILE, AKB48 and so on! So, I felt short time to Aso.
  Then, we went to spa of bed rock as soon as possible. There were about 12 spa of bed rock. All of rooms  are hemisphere and, its inside were jammed with things are effectual for good health. For example, there are mint, cinnamon, jade, amethyst, charcoal and so on... We stayed there over 3 hours!! We were sweating heavily from that. Then we took a shower, and we ate smorgasbord of the world. I think the dinner should be delicious when we could have early dinner... because all of them got cold!!! X(
 After we heve had them, we were headed for SPA^^♡ There were so many many spa at inside and outside of building. Morever, there were unique them and effective in ill them. Forexample, we took neyu(寝湯) wine, mint, Japanese Sake, cavern, Bizinnoyu(effective in pimple), electricity,nomal and so on (*^0^*)  We stayed there until midnight in the end... Since I was in the spa too long, my fingers and toes got all winkled. hahaha~
 And we drank and talked about ourselves until 2:00 am. Then we went to bed....

 The next morning, I woke up at first. It was 6:00. It was too first to wake up them, so I could not. But I was sooo free and tired from being alone. Therefore I went out and took a walk inside of the facility. There was Farm Land in Aso, so the air was crisp. I could get some fresh air! I felt comfortable beause a lot of birds which I did not know sang on merrily in the trees. Thirty minute have passed since I went out, so I returned and I called them. And we prepared to checkout.
 Next we went to Daikanbou is in Aso nature park. The view from there looked magnificent. The day, it was a fine day, so some people enjoyed playing Paraglider! It looked very happy. I wish had had enough money... I absolutely do it ❤
 We went to Marukin shokudo to have our lunch! We were introduced there by a clerk who was shop which was Daikanbou. But he told us how to go shortly. Thanks to him we got lost our way~ but we could enjoy even it. I ordered beef of Aso DON ′ `♥ It was so delicious and substantial. It made me satisfaction☆
 And then, we came home\ ^0^ / Thanks to the trip I could enjoy and be relax!   (525 Words)

 I want to go somewhere with them someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment