6/29/2011

Meeting of “S”

 Last Friday(24/06/2001), I took three classes. They were“ International society and Japan”, “Listening” and “Introduction to English literature”. And then I want to downtown on schedule !
 My friend,Rie and Juri, and I Had planned about the Friday one mouth or half and a month ago. So we were really looking forward to coming the day!
 After Friday's class, we went to downtown and entered PARCO. Then we met Haruka.K, and she had free time until 18:30, so we killed two hour by looking around some store in PARCO. We except Juri did not buy any clothes. Juri probably bought T-shirt and a set of pumps and so on. She spent freely, and she said us “I live in Yatsushiro, and I cannot continually go downtown to buy clothes. Therefore I spent such”
 It was 18:30, so we left Haruka. And we went to ABASHI. It is restaurant of curry and naan bread. There are a lot of curry at ABASHI. For example, there are Keema curry, Green curry, Yellow curry, White curry, Red curry, Black curry, Chicken curry, Beans curry and so on. We can choose the level of hot as well as the kind of naan. Rie and I ordered “Half naan plate” And we could choose two kind of curry, so I ordered Chicken curry and Spinach curry. Juri.... I forgot what she ordered. Haha♥  It was soooooooooooo delicious (^ ^♡) So we were satisfied our dinner.
 After the dinner, we went to Jeff's Bar♥ Jeff is my teacher of speaking class last year. So I know him bar, and it was second times. We were first customers, but some Japanese customers came soon. But we had our dissatisfaction at some customer who can speak English did not came. We waited momentarily and then they came! They are from a lot of countries, for example a man is from Africa and he is an African, the second man is from Turkey and he is Turk and last one is from United Kingdom and he is half England and Irish. To be honest, I thought that there is no difference between England and Irish, but if I say that, he absolutely angry so I did not do.
 We enjoyed the time there. We drunk, talked, played darts and danced! I wanted to stay last, but Juri felt sleep, and she slept on my lap around 1:00 am. Therefore we went out Jeff's bar at past 2:00 pm. And then we walked for Cybac!
 First, we did billiards, but we did not do it well because we got drunk. haha. Next that we did table tennis. Finally, we went to Karaoke room.
 We sang a lot of songs. For example, we sang KARA, Girls generation, Cyoshinsei and some songs we like. I sang Masaharu Fukuyama, Kou Shibasaki and... I forgot! I was really glad to know that the machine was LIVE DAM. Because, it could show Video clip or Music video. So we could warm up! After all, we stooped sing the songs at 5:00 am, and we slept there.
 Next morning, Juri had her part-time job, so she went out there at 6:00 am. And Rie and I leaved there at 8:00 am. I arrived my house at 9:00 am. And after I took shower, I kept sleeping to 10:00 am until 11:00 pm. kkk!
 I could enjoy Friday and Saturday immediately. I want to go there again.

(573words)

No comments:

Post a Comment