6/24/2011

My favorite movies

  I have two movies I like. One of them is "Harry potter" series. The series are composed of seven volumes. I like these books, so I like the movies too. I had seen the movies one to six volume. It has already showed the half of 7th volume, but I did not go to theater to watch it because if I watch that, I absolutely forget what happens in the movie. Therefore I am not going to watch it, when the second volume of 7th. Other movie is MAMMAMIA! It is musical movie and ABBA's songs are used. The stage of the movie is a small island, and there are a mother and daughter there. The daughter invited three men who they are probable that they are her father for her wedding ceremony, and she want to try finding her true father... I do not like musical, but I like it! It makes me fun. 
(115 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment