6/06/2011

Daiei

 I went to Daiei which is Oe twice in under three days.

 The day before yesterday, I went to KGU and gathered with Eimi and Haruka to do group work of Speaking class! I enjoyed it because we talked while we did it.
 It was 7 o'clock pm when we stop it, so we decided to take dinner at “Pomme no ki” I ordered Cod roe and yam of omelet containing fried rice doria♡ It was so delicious. Next time, I want to order it again!




 Today, I have three classes and last one finished around 6:00 pm. Therefore I was so tired and I had wanted to eat sweet from this morning, so my friend, Shoko , and I went to Thirty-one ice cream (which is known as Baskin-Robbins in the world)♡♡♡
 I wavered in what I want to eat. I could not narrow the flavor down to three! I ordered Peach Melba, Blueberry Panna Cotta, Love Portion Thirty-one in the end. There were very delicious, but I did not like Blueberry Panna Cotta. I felt its taste was Almond jelly... I hate this one!
 If I go there to eat ice cream, I want to try eating Fruity du Sorbet! (208 words)

2 comments:

  1. Your university life seems very hectic and enjoyable. You are eager to do assignment are you? I'm jealous of you for your eagerness! I want you to jooin my assignment. Our members including me are lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yudai* Are you lazy?? No kidding! Don't tell a lie!
    You look so sincere^^

    ReplyDelete