6/17/2011

movies

 I love watch a lot of movies at the theater, also like watch them on DVD!
 I have three movies witch I want to watch. One of them is "Princess Toyotomi" The story is "If Osaka independence from Japan". And main actor and actress are Shinichi Tsutsumi, Masaki Okada and Haruka Ayase. It has already shown! So I need to go to theater as soon as possible.
 Next is "Andalucia" It is continued from "Amalfi" This movie, Andalucia, is story of a man wich is a diplomat. Why I want to watch it because Masaharu Fukuyama play in it, and Amalfi was interesting for me, so I am going to expect what it is interesting !
 Last is "Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows "!! I had read Harry Potter series from when I was elementary school student. I love them, so I had read all of them at least 7 times ^^♡  and it is last story of this series.... and it is Three-dimensional (3D) either! I wish the movies had been 3D. I think that we could enjoy, if they were 3D.


  I am looking forward to watching them ! But I should find someone who can go to theater with me♥




(206 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment