6/29/2011

I love Kumamon!

 Do you know Kumamon? He is image character of Shinkansen♥ I think very cute, but all of my friend do not think so... I do not understand that why they are not pleased Kumamon. I surely do not think that Kumamon of Kigurumi is pretty....
 By the way, the day before yesterday, my junior sister bought Kumamon cake at Kobai for me! It was chocolate mousse cake. It was so cute, so it is not easy for me to eat it. But I ate it without mercy! haha! It was so delirious. Therefore I like it! You should eat Kumamon cake. I recommend you.

 (104 words)

7 comments:

  1. I like Kumamon, too! It's PRETTY ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marika* Why do you say such thing that I fell sad...

    Goyuki* You are my pal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I don't agree with you.
    Do you know Higomaru? Just looks like castle image.
    That boy is much better.

    It's also miss much Kumamon on the Tsuruya shopping bag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kumamon's looks is flat, I like it^^
    I want to eat it to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tetsu* Why not!? I don't like Higomaruuuu. Because he is just castle! :(

    eimi* I love you! haha! Please try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! We love Kumamon ( ̄3 ̄)!!

    ReplyDelete