10/21/2011

Essay 2-01a ( Part2 ): My favorite place

My favorite place is Vancouver in Canada. Do you know where Vancouver is? Vancouver is located in the west of Canada.  Have you ever been to Vancouver?? If you have not been there, I recommend you visiting there. Because it is wonderful place, so I want you to know goodness of Vancouver. Therefore I will tell you some good points so as you want to visit there.
First of all, although Vancouver is a great city and a great number of people live in, has a rich natural environment. There are many trees along all of avenue if it is even center of downtown. Some flower plants, like big ball, also are hung along avenue. And then, surprisingly, there are a lot of roof garden. You can see it from place to place in downtown. Of cause they are not only residential area but also downtown.
In the second place, the 2010 Vancouver winter Olympic games was hold there, so traffic networks were improved. The government of Canada made "Canada Line" like subway. It made us convenience. And some modern art works have been placing at downtown. For example there are huge man's face which is laid, large object which is 3 meters high and like aluminum foil, over 10 people with funny face and so on. Therefore it is nice for me to live, and I could feel art easily. 

Finally, there are a great number of people who are attentive to me. Most of people, whom I spoke to, helped me when I lost the my way. Although it was rush hour in the morning and they was in the middle of commuting, told me how to go my school politely. Some took me to the subway at the nearest station!!! Moreover they appeared  to speak me more slowly than usual. It made me relieve to what everyone are kind. They just made my life at Vancouver.

So that is the reason why, I love Vancouver. Of cause there is a reason why it is  the first foreign country where I went to.  I want to go there again someday! What do you think about Vancouver? I really would like you to visit here♡

[369 words]

8 comments:

  1. You explain many things about Vancouver! so nice.
    Do you want to live there?
    I want to visit there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go there someday ;)!
    How many times have you been to Vancouver?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I become to want to go there after reading this essay!! Why do you know many things about Vancouver?

    ReplyDelete
  4. eimi* Yeah, it is nice place, so I wanna live there someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nayu* Sounds good! I've been there only once! That's too bad...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miyuki* I'm glad to hear that. I had stayed there for one month last year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never been there :(
    How long does it take by plane? :)

    ReplyDelete