10/19/2011

My favorite dish

My favorite dish is pasta! I love very much, and I guess that my meal are pasta every day, it is all right for me. I would just as soon eat pasta every day! I am especially stuck on batter and soy sauce pasta. It tastes batter and soy sauce with bacon and various vegetables. I get some vegetables like slicing shiitake and enoki mushroom, slicing potato and slicing yam into the pasta when I make it. It is very delicious and easy for me to make. I try out pasta at a lot of restaurants along Shimotori and Kamitori Street after another. In my opinion, Pronto is best. Especially, I like Carbonara there. Have you ever eaten it of Pronto? Its everything is good. For example it is ai dente, there are some cheese and an medium boiled egg. Of cause taste is so good!

[148 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment