10/12/2011

My favorite shoes over 150 words

My favorite shoes are my toe shoes. When I was kindergartner, maybe sixteen years ago, I had learned classical ballet for three years or more. I have the toe shoes which I wore at the time, still now. I took to the shoes at a glance when I watched drama of Swan Lake. I thought that‘I want to wear that shoes!’So I wanted to learn ballet, and asked my parents over and over again, but actually it is real aim to wear toe shoes... I was not interested in ballet itself then, but The more I learn, the more loved I became. I was drawn into the world of ballet.  I became to be good dancer, and my teachers let me dance in the center of group when I appear in a ballet play! But three years later, I had to leave school of ballet. I want to keep dancing... I really thank for my toe shoes because it connected me to ballet! Therefore, although I can not wear them, I have them still now. My toe shoes are an unforgettable item to me.


[185 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment