10/12/2011

My favorite scene in the movie Robin Hood

I watched the movie of Robin Hood~The Prince of thieves~. It was scteened in 1990, and old movie, but the story is interesting for me to watch. My favorite scene in the movie Robin Hood is the final  duel of a movie. Robin Hood storms to the George (Sheriff of Nottingham)'s castle to recover Marian Dubois, who is  king Richard's cousin and was carried off, from George. And then He duel with George in front of Marian to help her. I think the scene is the climax!! It keeps me in suspense. In fact, the main character of  this story is Robin, but I boost George without notice because he is a scream in this movie. I do not know whether he is funny or not, I think that Alan Rickman's performance as George, sheriff of Nottingham, is briliant! because he received BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role with this movie in 1991, so it is one of the highlight.
[168 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment