10/03/2011

My favorite animal

My favorite animal is cat because they usually are not attached to people, so I fell more happy and love them when they attache to me. I especially like kitten and fatty cat. They make me heal. I sometimes watch them on YouTube. They are so cute and funny. But unfortunately, I have an allergy to bristle of animal, so I cannot stay with them any time at same room. It is the a sole pity thing for me. A family doctor said to me that"Don't touch the animal such as cat and dog, or develop heavy allergy symptoms" It made me sad, but I had given up to plan to allow a close contact with cat. I want to see them close to somehow, so I practice to imitate cat's voice harder and harder. And then, they hear my bark, and they are approaching me until now. 


[149 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment