10/19/2011

My favorite vacation memory over 150 words

My favorite vacation memory is what I went to Korea with my friends. We stayed there from 18th of Augusts to 20th to sightseeing and shopping. It was first time for me to go Korea and travel foreign country with friends, so I was excited before I arrive Kumamoto air port. First day, we arrived in Soul at around 3 p.m., so we walked and saw around our hotel. And then we ate Galbi, Bibimbap and jijim. Those were very delicious. Second day, we went to Myeongdong. There are a lot of cosmetic store, apparel store, store of pop idol goods and street stall which sells some fakes of bland. There were a great number of people who speak Japanese. It made me surprised. Last day, our guide had planed pick us up at 6 a.m.!!! Therefore we had to wake up before it. It was too early for us to wake up. I was afraid we would not wake up, and sure enough we did. One of my friend, who was same room, and I woke up at five minutes to six! But we were lucky to arrive in time somehow and we reached air port without hindrance!

[199 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment