7/03/2011

About “future family” in 2025


   I want to introduce my future family to you. Four people and a dog constitute my future family. There are two cute daughters who look like Mrs. Emma Watson and Mrs. Audrey Hepburn, a Canadian husband who resembles Orlando Bloom, a dog which the kind of brown poodle or black Labrador retriever and I. My two daughters are elementary school students. There is an entrance into a school of higher grade school. My husband’s career is pilot, and my career is flight attendant. Both of us are employed Air France, so we live in France and we can speak not only the English but also French. He and I enjoy working there, and we like other countries and travel, therefore we have some villas in the world. For example, London U.K, Zurich Switzerland, Quebec Canada, Amalfi Italy, Papeete Tahiti, Victoria Seychelles, Kumamoto Japan and so on. Of course there have a pool, air port for us private jet and a lot of butler and maid. Then I entertain some 
us friends, us colleagues, us sister and us parents, we have a party there.
Ilove some my villas, but my house in Marseille France is favorite with 
me because it is located in Mediterranean Sea coast. The view from there
are the best. That is why; please visit my house if you come France!!!! 
I wait for you.

(230 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment