7/04/2011

I traveled

     I traveled oversea for the first time in my life. I went to Vancouver which is clean city by myself this summer. 
     Vancouver is partition rectangular way wherever buildings are. The appearance looks for me neat. I felt that a lot of stores, stations and houses were tidied. 
     The Winter Olympic Game was taken place there, so some works of arts which has much to do with it were put throughout Vancouver. Every things were creative and amusing. There are a lot of people who are from different country around the world each other, so they whoever live Vancouver are very kind. For example, when I got lost my way, they called me and directed me to my goal; and besides they spoke very slowly and clearly, because I am a Japanese traveler. Some did guided me to my goal!! I thought that everyone is gentle with tourists.
     Vancouver is one of the wonderful and beautiful city, so please visit there.


(166 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment