7/05/2011

     I went to Canada August 7th to 30th
     I wanted to improve myself in speak English, so I stayed with Ms. Gonzales who is Philippine for a month, and I commute a hour from her hose which locate Nanaimo to language school which locate downtown of Vancouver.
I talked a lot of topics with other students as a lesson or private at the school everyday. I spoke English if I talked with Japanese there, for we were banned what we speak respective mother tongue. It was difficult for me, but thanks to it, whenever I spoke, I used English.
My friends who are from various countries and I went shopping in downtown of Vancouver every after school. It is benefit for us to shop because we must talk with clerks.
We went sightseeing in Whistler at the end of week. There are a lot of mountains which is covered with snow there. We climbed it, we used ropeway, and we took some pictures or we played snowball fight.
I enjoyed my life in Canada everyday, and I can improve myself in speak English.



(193 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment