7/04/2011

Mitsui Garden Hotel

 I was given training with my circle members at Mitsui Garden Hotel on 2 and 3 July.
 After the classes, we gathered in front of Mitsui Garden Hotel, and we put our baggage on our room. Amazingly, we were allotted one room apiece, and the room was pretty!
 And then we went to Hanasakazisan and drunk with them. I had good time there.
We had free time after we went back hotel. So I took shower and I watched game of The Championship Wimbledon on television. I might watched semi final game which is Rafael Nadal versus Andy Murray. It was a game which draw us. Therefore we had watched it until midnight. I thought that Nadal is God!
 Next day, we heard lecture about hospitality by manager of reception. It was so benefit for me!

I could enjoy there!  (140 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment