7/04/2011

What do you think would be a dream family?

     It is ma family for me to I think a dream family. Because we live in perfect harmony. For example, we always eat meal together expect lunch time and when my father work. Besides we always make our meal, we go away anywhere and we are all we need each other.
If there is only one thing which we are lacking, it is that my father isn’t my home every day. My father’s occupation has night shift. Therefore we can’t stay there together every day and night.
However we are proud of it. Because it is rescuing citizens from a lot of disaster. And he thinks us at first. Of course my mother too. They are willing to do everything if it good influence on us. So we expect my parents. Much as sometime they disgust me, but suppose an action by parents for me, I should appreciate. I think it was good with the daughter of my parents.

     Accordingly I think that my family is dream family for me. I want to build such a family in the future, too.

(205 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment