7/06/2011

My Life

     I was born as the first born daughter in 1991 in Kumamoto. Then I had a fair skin, so I was called “Shirayuki-Hime”, it means “Snow White”, by obstetrician and gynecologist and nurse.
     The next year, I went to ski resort in Kuzyu because my parents like skiing, but I was too young to ski. I played making Kamakura instead.
     When I was 4 years old, I played on my grandfather’s legs which were crossed while I was watching TV. I fell down from there, and I leaned my left arm on the floor. Amazingly, my arm was fractured.
      In 2004, I entered local junior high school, and I jointed Soft Tennis Club. I was paired with my best friend in the newcomer soft tennis match, and we advanced best 8.
    Three years later, I entered Daiichi high school which has only girl students, and it is located in Kumamoto castle lot. Of cause I jointed Soft Tennis Club. 
    Our club took part in last big competition. In team competition, we beat excellent team, and we won third prize in the competition when I was 18 years old.
     In 2010, I entered Kumamoto Gakuen University, and major in English.
 Therefore, I went to Canada, and I had been stayed in my host family’s house for three weeks.

(222 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment