7/22/2011

Today's lunch


  I had three make-up classes today. I forgot to bring my lunch box, and my friends too, so we decided that we eat our lunch at students cafeteria because we usually eat lunch at bakery, but it was supplementary lecture day for student of KGU, so there are not so much people there.
 And then we ate Bibimbab which is traditional Korean rice dish. I have wanted to eat it approximately a month ago, but I have not been able to do because it is very popular, and it is sold out as soon as itself can. Therefore I was very glad to eat it.
 It was hot for me to eat even if I removed Kochujang from my Bibimbab... But my friends said which  is unbelievable thing which is what they said “It is not enough spicy for us” I really could not believe that because she added my Kochujang to her Bibimbab.... And I became to be worry what I could not eat hot or spicy food.... because I am going to Korea with my friends, so What can I eat there??? Maybe I must be not eat anything.... Oh No!!!!!

(193 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment