7/04/2011

What do you want to do in the next four years?


 I decided three things that if I enter at Kumamoto Gakuen University, I want to do.
    Firstly, I am anxious to like studying English. I like speaking English with someone, but opposite, I dislike studying English word, grammar and reading long sentence. Therefore I want to like everything of English!! And I want to be a flight attendant of international flight. So I must study it much harder than till now.
Secondly, I want to spend long time with my family. When I was a child, we not only frequently go skiing in Kuzyu, but also go camp and take a run to OkinawaHowever, we did not travel since I was a junior high school student. Because I belonged soft tennis club which practiced every day. When I was a high school student, I also practiced every day too. But I am university student now. I will be free except for homework during vacation. So I want to go away with my family!
Finally, I am eager for part time job. In addition to be interested in service industry, I want to express my deep appreciation to my parents by using my starting pay. Therefore I stick out something up until last!!!!! 


(218 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment