7/04/2011

What is similar about me?

     My sister and I are often said that “you are similar each other”, but my sister and I have two similar points, and a different one.
     First similar point is what we like same color. It is deep pink. Therefore we often buy severally some goods of deep pink and we notice that we bought it each other when we came back home.
     Second similar point is what we like same brand of fashion, so we can go shopping together, and we can borrow and lend our clothes each other.
     One different point is what we can eat foods. I like devil’s tongue, but my sister does not like it. She likes tomato, but I hate it very much. She likes Japanese-style confectionery, but I like confectionery of the West. Therefore we have not been having quarrel about foods.

(140 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment