7/02/2011

The Princess Toyotomi

 I went to Daiei to watch movie which is Princess Toyotomi with my mother and my junior sister 24 June. My mother and I went there together, and my sister came after classes of school.
 When we wait my sister, we met my friend and her sister.  I was glad to meet her very much! Because we had not seen for fifteen years. She was my best friend when I was kindergarten. We talked with them for a minute, and we splited up with them.
 After that, my sister joined us, and we entered the theater. There are not many spectatrors there.
 In my opinion, the movie“Princess Toyotomi” is not interested for me. I had been atracctied by its Commercial Message. Therefore I was disappointed. I do not recomend you watching the movie...
 After we watched it, we went to 31(Thirty-one ice cream), and ate triple ice cream!! It was very delicious! I am afraid to get weight more, but I could not stop eating... haha☆
I want to watch “Andalsia” and “Harry Potter and of the deathly hallows - part2” next time.


(184 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment