12/11/2011

Free writing: How I have learned languages

I have learned English by various ways still now, 8years. I introduce you main 3 ways.

First of all, I study English in class. I have been taking 3 English classes which are Writing, Speaking, Reading and Grammar, however I took Grammar class last year. Through I take those classes and application to my study English in classes, I can concern with English everyday.

Second, I always listen western music while I go to my university. For example I usually listen Backstreet Boys, James Blunt, Daniel Powter, Eric Clapton, Justin Bieber and Orianthi. First time, I listen the song without look its lyrics, and then I guess what the artist sing in it. Second, I listen it reading its lyrics, and finally, I look up the words, which I could not understand the meaning, in a dictionary.

Last one is what I watch some movies in English. When I watch the movie first, I watch it only image without English subtitle. Next, I superimpose English one. Finally, I change English subtitle to Japanese one.

Those are my ways of English learning.

[181words]

No comments:

Post a Comment