12/18/2011

My favorite season

My favorite season is... maybe it is the spring. I think another seasons are also very nice, and also love them. As the seasons go, they change, different types, different colors, different locations, so it has this incredible element of excitement that goes along with them. but I especially like the spring, I do not why. However I believe that, maybe; this is the season when the cherry trees blossom, meeting with people who I do not know yet and it is getting warmer and warmer. To I like going out to see the cherry blossoms at place where they grows in. But I am not very happy with what a huge number of insect, worm and bug hatch at the time. My birthday is in the spring, all things considered. I can turn birthday, and I am given the presents from parents, sister and friends of mine.

[148 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment