12/18/2011

my favorite music

I can't decide the best music I usually listen because I always listen the songs that I favorite. I do not choose them by its artist or popular songs. I select them from tunes which My parents and friends of mine recommend instead. Therefore I like "Help" that is THE BEATLES's song, "Change the world" that is Eric Clapton's, "Don't Know Why" is Norah Jones's and so on. But I have favorite some singers. For example they are THE BEATLES, Eric Clapton, James Blunt, Justin Beiber and Masaharu Fukuyama. I like especially Masaharu.F's songs. I am a big his fan for 11 years, and member of his fan club "Bros.". When I was elementary school student, I watched and hear his big hit song "Sakurazaka", and I became a fan. Therefore I have loved the tune, but not only I have loved it but also other songs. So I can't decide number one.


[161 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment