12/25/2011

Photos for the coming age ceremony in advance

November 3rd, I was taken the photos for the coming age ceremony in advance at Wedding box.
With my family

I had my hair set in like MAIKO by hairdresser in the morning. After that, I moved to Wedding box where is Shin-shigai so that I had wear my Kimono by dressing master.

And then my family and I went to Festa where is underground of STUTAYA for Print club stickers. It was second time we took the Print club stickers.

My ground father jointed us around six p. m. at 6th floor of Wedding box, and we went to Santamore for the dinner. We ate French food course there. It was very delicious, but I was constricted by Obi ,which is a sash for traditional Japanese dress, keikogi worn for Japanese martial arts, and part of kimono outfits, so I felt quite choking....


[145 words]

1 comment:

  1. I also did my coming age ceremony at Wedding box♥ I woke up 4:00 AM, so I was exhausted. I didn't want to wake up such early morning! Never!!!!

    ReplyDelete