12/19/2011

My favorite dessert

My favorite dessert is ice cream! Even if it is cold, hot, winter or summer, I do not care. I eat the ice cream nearly every day at home or out. My favorite ice cream companies are Baskin Rrobbins(is called thirty-one in Japan) and Häagen-Dazs. These companies created various very delicious ice creams. I especially love Salt & Butter Cookie which sold by Häagen-Dazs. So when I go its shop in Shimotori with my friends on seven flavor day, I order it absolutely. I did when I went there to eat seven flavors with overseas students that are Korean and have come to Kumamoto University. I also like 31's, so my parents often order ice cake when I turn my birthday. I was given caramel ribbon ice cake last time. Its taste was so sweet and excellent. I want to order strawberry one next my birthday!


[152 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment