12/18/2011

My favorite place I have been

My favorite place where I have been is Vancouver in Canada. I went there to do home-stay and commute to Vancouver English Centre where is Language school in center of downtown during last summer vacation. There were a great number of shops in downtown, so I could buy anythings I want there. And it was very beautiful and artistic city because the winter Olympic 2010 was held there, so there were a lot of art works that were carvings, pictures, object what I did not know well and so on along every main streets, and they were very interesting and beautiful. Of course as downtown was well maintained by Canadian government, so anywhere I visited at the time were greatly clean and safety. Those are the reasons why I love Vancouver. Therefore I want you to visit to Vancouver someday.

[141 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment