12/14/2011

My favorite book

My favorite book is the Harry Potter series. I think it is very famous all over the world today, and the series was translated from British English into various languages. I have read the series written in Japanese at the very least eight times. It is interested for me to read. So I want to read it written in English next time. The series was written by J.K. Rowling who is once a poor British woman, and the series was structured by seven volumes. The main character,Harry Potter, is a normal boy and he lives with his uncle's family,that is the Dursley. But one day, a man who is like a giant visited Harry when it was Harry's birth day. Therefore he knew that he is a wizard... And then he entered Hogwarts where he will learn to use magic from great wizards This series was written about Harry's life at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. These story already made into some movies until now. The last one is a film in 3-D. 


[181 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment