12/05/2011

I'm not a Korean!

From August 18th to 20th I had stayed at Korea with three girl friends of mine! They were Natsumi, Rie and Juli. All of them also belong to the department of Britain and America.

We gathered in front of international terminal of  airport and I went there from my house by airport limousine bus. It took me an hour and half. And then, at noon, we rode on air craft of Asiana air lines which is Korean company. They had worn cool uniform which look like gray suit! And during rode on plain I observed them. As I really want to be a fright attendant, I thought that they were very cool ^ ^♥ I want to be a fright attendant doing a magnificent as if they did.

After all, It took us an hour and half to Korea, so It made me surprised because I noticed that the fright time is as long as my commuting time. It also takes about 1 hour and half on my commute.


And then, our tour guide picked us up, and brought us to Toua duty-free shop. There were a great number of people arriving there. I bought skin care set for me, and I got a lot of extra cosmetics from the clerk! After that, we went to our hotel, was called New Kokusai. The hotel located North of Myeongdong, so we could walk to downtown. We leaved there as soon as possible, and we enjoyed to look and walk around downtown!! 






2nd day, we went to the hotel next to New Kokusai for lunch. The hotel is very famous for the rice porridge. I could chose one out of four type of rice porridge, and I ordered "mushroom". It was so amazing! Really, really good. It was delicious and very cheep(may be 800yen), but it had a bad point. It was too enough for me to eat as breakfast.


After the breakfast, the guide came and took us for get a body treatment. We spent half day there and we had a staff of the shop take pictures of us wearing Korean folk costume, chima jeogori.


A few after, headed for downtown on foot for half an hour. There were a huge number of shops and people there, like Takeshita street in Tokyo. There were so many cosmetic shops there, and the clerks who were employed at the shops spoke Japanese very well!!! It made me surprised. There also were many street stalls along by center of each street. Those storekeepers soled various goods there, for example  KkultaraeTteokbokki, Japchae and the like. Surprisingly, there also were  counterfeit goods(LOUIS VUITTON, COACH, GUCCHI). End of all, I bought two bottoles of manicure, chips which was not cut down and large ice cream!

We was very tired because we walked around downtown again again. Therefore Rie and I (we stayed same room, and Jyuri and Natsumi stayed other room) slept without notice! The next moment, it was next morning, and Jyuri and Natsumi knock the door and screamed our name because we got up five minutes ago to leave the hotel. We prepared somehow, and we were in time for the guide. And then, we returned to Kumamoto!

We had a lot of ploblems, but we could enjoy.

[546 words]

No comments:

Post a Comment