12/12/2011

My favorite sport to watch

My favorite sport to watch is soft tennis. The sport was born in early 1800 in Japan, and like tennis because Japanese want to play tennis, but the tennis ball was very expensive for them at the time. Therefore they think how to cheapen the ball, and thus Japanese hit upon an idea. This was change the hard ball to rubber one. As the ball was cheap, soft tennis spread among Japanese. So it is known by Japanese and few Asia countries. For example, there are China, South Korea, North Korea and Mongolia and so many...  When I was junior high school student, I belonged soft tennis club, and I keep playing it until when I was high school student. I served its captain, and I like playing soft tennis, so I want to spread it all over the world someday. It is my dream.

[145 words]

2 comments:

  1. Is it?
    I thought tennis from England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, but it is tennis. I mean SOFT tennis...

    ReplyDelete