12/16/2011

Tomato Pot

Last Monday, I went to Ichino-souko to eat tomato-nabe after school with member of Carole Mate! A nabe meal involves boiling fish, meat and vegetables in a pot placed on a tabetop heating device. You eat as the cooking continues. But... in fact I can't eat tomato, I mean that I hate it very much, and Shoko who is member of Carole Mate, too.

I recall at the time the action is reckless, you know... But we have the courage to try it! Then we ordered Tomato-nabe, Black Iberian pig  baking by means of hot stones or pebbles and Caesar salad.

The tomato-nabe was very delicious!!! It surprised me. And finally, the clerk put a bowl of cheese into the pot. Later, I was changed Tomato-nabe to Risotto! It was amazing!! How can I say....
I can't tell you its taste....


So I want you to try it. 


After we had eaten it, we went to Häagen-Dazs to eat ice cream. But it was not seven fervor day , so we ordered Kumasanday ! It was so cute very much!


[193 words]
Nastumi, Akisa and Shoko

mine and Shoko's




No comments:

Post a Comment